Civil Engineers- Tailings
|Location||Windhoek, Khomas, Namibia|
|Introduction||We are looking to recruit a Civil Engineer – Tailings to join the dynamic mining residency team of one of our clients.|
|Industries||Mining & Energy|
|Specification||· Review, design, construction, and remediation of tailings structures at all stages of the project, including pre-feasibility, feasibility, detailed design, and construction stages.
· Undertaking desk-based studies utilizing data and information from a variety of sources.
· Undertaking due to diligence reviews.
· Undertaking scoping and pre-feasibility studies.
· Design of waste facilities.
· Report and proposal writing.
|Requirements||· Honours Degree or equivalent in a civil or mining engineering subject, with preferably a higher degree and/or significant experience, gained internationally.
· 4 years’ specific experience with tailings.
· Previous experience of design, build, and maintenance of Tailings Storage Facilities.
· Proven track record of bringing projects in on time, within budget, and to the client’s satisfaction.
· Competent report and proposal writing skills requiring strong English language skills (verbal and written).
· Ability to review reports and analyses, and carry out audits.
· Strong communication and team-building skills.
· Effective organization and time management skills.
|Job Closing Date||30-07-2020|